HREAO is a non-profit member-driven organization comprised of a core community of alumni, students, faculty and staff of Harvard who share a common passion for real estate, from design, construction, and services, to finance, capital markets, and investment.
HREAO aims to develop a worldwide network among members who are working, involved or interested in real estate and to facilitate and strengthen their personal and professional development while building a cohesive community within the university. HREAO works collaboratively with on-campus clubs and organizations, such as HSREC, REAI, the HBS Real Estate Club, the GSD Real Estate Club, the HKS Real Estate Club, and others, in pursuit of our shared goals.
Members may create a dynamic member profile, share ideas and expertise, explore career opportunities, and most importantly connect with fellow alumni and friends at on-campus events and at regional events across the world.
Membership in the Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization (HREAO) is open to all current students and alumni of Harvard University’s undergraduate and graduate schools. HREAO membership is also open to interested Harvard faculty and staff.
As a Member you…
- Appear in and have access to the HREAO dynamic membership database which facilitate networking and staying in touch with other Harvard real estate professionals around the world.
- Are invited to attend regional events arranged on a periodic basis by “City Ambassadors” of HREAO.
- Are invited to attend HREAO events at the annual meeting of the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Are invited to attend an future HREAO speaking series events.
- Have access to participate in industry relevant online forums.
- Receive future publications of the HREAO newsletter.
- Have the opportunity to assist the university in recruiting and retaining potential students and faculty interested in real estate.
And much more…